ja-dic.el and SKK-JYSYO.L

From: Ivan Kanis
Subject: ja-dic.el and SKK-JYSYO.L
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 10:47:16 +0100

Hello,

SKK-JYSYO.L is out of date, I am trying to update it.

I can't figure out how ja-dic.el is generated from SKK-JYSYO.L. In the
commentary of ja-dic.el is says it has been generated by
skkdic-convert. I can't find this function or program
anywhere. Searching the web didn't help...

I don't think SKK-JYSYO.L needs to be included in the source code, it's
2.7M and doesn't need to be there if ja-dic.el exists. It would make the
tar ball a bit smaller.
--
Ivan Kanis
http://kanis.fr

There is a land of the living and a land of the dead and the bridge is
love, the only survival, the only meaning.
    -- Thornton Wilder