pointless buttons at end of VC log buffers

From: Miles Bader
Subject: pointless buttons at end of VC log buffers
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 13:42:22 +0900

If I do a vc log command (e.g., "C-x v L"), i get the log in a
"*vc-change-log*" buffer, and at the veryyy end of the buffer, I see:

   [Show 2X entries]    [Show unlimited entries]

However these buttons seem useless, as the buffer already contains all
log entries (about 1200)!

* It seems like it should only show these buttons if the log listing
gets interrupted for some reason.

Also, the formatting is a bit off, as the above buttons are not preceded
by a newline... they're glommed onto end of the last line of the log
listing.

* So, some code should make sure there's a newline before the buttons --
 indeed, it should probably add an entire blank line between the last
 log line and the buttons so they stand out more (I didn't even notice
 them for a while...).

Thanks,

-miles

--
Laughter, n. An interior convulsion, producing a distortion of the features
and accompanied by inarticulate noises. It is infectious and, though