Re: editor for large xml files?

From: Andreas Roehler
Subject: Re: editor for large xml files?
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 09:27:51 +0100

Dear Emacs developers,

forward you this mail, where implementing Emacs-Keys into XML-Editor Oxygen is
the issue.

As Emacs-Keys have been qualified "arcane", here my suggestion:

Keys itself are fine, cua-mode is available for beginners.

"arcane" indeed might turn the way defining it due to different formats.

As this style

(global-set-key [(control kp-divide)] 'My-Command)

or

(global-set-key [(control x)(c)] 'My-Other-Command)

is understood by all Emacsen, suggest to keep that, declaring the other ones
obsolete.

Thanks all

Andreas

--