Re: emacs-w3m?

From: Stephen J. Turnbull
Subject: Re: emacs-w3m?
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 18:29:54 +0900

Eli Zaretskii writes:

 > There's also the bzr-diffstat plugin, which shows a bit more about the
 > uncommitted changes than "bzr status".

diffstats are nice for VCS geeks, but what Robert needed to know was
just the files.

I've updated BzrForEmacsDevs.  I ended up adding a bzr status before
each commit in each sample workflow; this may be too obtrusive, feel
free to edit.  I couldn't see any good way to ensure that readers would
always notice the "vcs means never having to say you're sorry, but
..." blurb at the top.

I'll take a look at the QuickStart document after dinner.