Correct ido behavior?

From: Timo Myyra
Subject: Correct ido behavior?
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 15:56:44 +0200

Hi,

I'm using the Emacs from Bzr and I wonder if following is the normal ido
behavior.

When I enable the "ido-use-filename-at-point" and use find-file it works just
fine if theres a file name at cursor.
But if the cursor is on empty space the find-file defaults to parent directory
instead of current directory which I expected.

For example, if the cursor is on empty line and current working directory is
my home, then the find file starts in "/home/" instead of "/home/zmyrgel/".

Is this the correct behaviour or is this a bug?

--
Timo Myyrä                . O .
http://www.wickedbsd.net  . . O