Re: Integrating package.el

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: Integrating package.el
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2010 13:15:53 -0700

>> I still haven't had time to look at Phil's changes, so I don't know what
>> he might have added or changed.

Jonas> Daniel Hackney has also made additions:
Jonas> http://github.com/technomancy/package.el/network

Interesting, thanks.

Jonas> Tom, do you use a vcs to develop package.el?

Just locally, nothing public.

Jonas> If so it might be a good idea to make it publicly available or
Jonas> start using vcs if you are not doing so already.

I wouldn't mind but I have basically zero time for ELPA right now, and
for the foreseeable future.  I've been hoping Phil will drive the
project of adding the missing features and then integrating package.el
into Emacs.

Tom