Will new pretest binaries for Windows be available?

From: Mathias Dahl
Subject: Will new pretest binaries for Windows be available?
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 08:22:08 +0100

Will there be any new Windows binaries for the pretest version? I am
looking here:

http://alpha.gnu.org/pub/gnu/emacs/pretest/windows/

Thanks!

/Mathias

PS. Compared to the pretest Emacs I run under Ubuntu, the one under
Windows feels slower when it comes to opening files and display
updates. For example when I use Anything there us a noticable delay
between where I see the window is split and when I can see the
content. That's why I want to try a newer version to see if anything
has happened in this area.