Re: Will new pretest binaries for Windows be available?

From: Sean Sieger
Subject: Re: Will new pretest binaries for Windows be available?
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 23:29:10 -0500

Chong Yidong <address@hidden> writes:

    Lennart is having technical problems with the box he compiles on.  If he
    fixes those, I will upload his binaries to alpha.gnu.org.

I've been building and using the previous pretest as well as bzr builds
daily for two weeks and everything seems to be going well.  If it's okay
with you, I would like to volunteer to compile the Windows binaries and
get them (pretests, releases and say weekly bzr builds) uploaded to
alph.gnu.org and ftp.gnu.org.

In those two weeks I've been careful to read Jason's responses to Eli's
requests and the _Information for Maintainers of GNU Software_ Section
9, `Distributions'.

There's a couple of questions that I have for Jason before I do, but I
would like to volunteer to compile the binaries for Windows and keep the
windows directories current with them.