Re: Emacs 22 Carbon+AppKit port and Emacs 23 Mac port

From: YAMAMOTO Mitsuharu
Subject: Re: Emacs 22 Carbon+AppKit port and Emacs 23 Mac port
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 09:23:57 +0900

>> The ninth update of the Mac port, which is
>> experimental/hackers-only, is also available from
>>
>> ftp://ftp.math.s.chiba-u.ac.jp/emacs/emacs-23.1.94-mac-1.99.tar.gz
>>
>> This version is based on Emacs 23.1.94 pretest.

> Dear Yamamoto-san, will this version build also the emacsclient?

I suppose so.  But if you find a bug with respect this, and if it is
specific to the Mac port, then please report it to the address written
in the README-mac file in the tarball:

  *** IMPORTANT NOTE ***

  (snip)

  Also, if you find a bug, then please try to reproduce it with some
  official builds such as X11 or NS (Cocoa).  If it turns out to be
  specific to the Mac port, then please report it to
  "address@hidden".  Otherwise (i.e.,
  it is also reproducible with official ones), report it using M-x
  report-emacs-bug *USING THE OFFICIAL BUILD* as such.

                                     YAMAMOTO Mitsuharu
                                address@hidden