Re: GDB on Mac is (NOT) Broken

From: Chad Brown
Subject: Re: GDB on Mac is (NOT) Broken
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 01:55:30 -0700

On Mar 15, 2010, at 10:27 PM, Nick Roberts wrote:

  Could you check the patch below?

I can only currently try it on GNU/Linux and I can confirm that it doesn't
break behaviour there.

Maybe Chad Brown or Leo could test it on a Mac.  I suspect that FSF GDB on
Mac would still also work but it would be good to check this too.

If there are no problems then please commit this change.

I was able to test it against a pretty recent bazaar checkout (99384) and it works.  Would you like me to pull down the pretest and check against it?
*Chad