Re: Concurrency

From: Giuseppe Scrivano
Subject: Re: Concurrency
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 12:04:22 +0200

I have changed how `make-mutex' works.  Now it accepts an optional
argument; if the argument is non nil then a recursive mutex is created,
by default it is nil.  By default a normal mutex (non recursive) is
created.

I have also changed mutex-unlock on a recursive mutex to match the
number of times it was mutex-lock'ed.  To release a recursive mutex it
must be unlocked as many times as it was locked.

I have added a mutexp function that I forgot to add before.

Giuseppe