Re: emacs from head segfaults when run with -nw

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: emacs from head segfaults when run with -nw
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2010 12:04:32 +0300

> From: "Alfred M. Szmidt" <address@hidden>
> Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2010 15:02:23 -0400
>
> When I start emacs with -nw, it segfaults, if I run with -Q it
> segfaults in a different place,

Does this still happen with current bzr, and after you make a clean
bootstrap?  If so, could you please post a backtrace from the segfault
you get in "emacs -Q"?

I think I see a similar problem on MS-Windows, and I'd like to compare
the backtraces we see.  The segfault only happens for me in an
optimized build, btw.  It seems to happen when GC tries to mark the
value of Buffer-menu-mode-map.

I cannot reproduce the segfault on GNU/Linux.

Thanks.