Mark for refontification

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Mark for refontification
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 02:47:21 +0200

Just one of my usual complaints: Could we please include a function
for marking a region for refontification? (Something like the function
mumamo-mark-for-refontification perhaps.)

Please also move the definition of the defmacro save-buffer-state
outside of eval-when-compile so that it could be used in other places
than font-lock.el. (Would it be enough to change to eval-and-compile?)

;;;###autoload
(defun mumamo-mark-for-refontification (min max)
  "Mark region between MIN and MAX for refontification."
    (save-restriction
      (widen)
      ;;(mumamo-with-buffer-prepared-for-jit-lock
      (mumamo-save-buffer-state nil
        (put-text-property min max 'fontified nil)
        )))