No toolkit scrollbars with --with-x-toolkit=lucid

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: No toolkit scrollbars with --with-x-toolkit=lucid
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 09:44:18 +0200

Hi all,

I've heard good things about the Lucid/Athena scrollbars, so I wanted to
try them out.  I configured my bzr copy with

  --with-sound --with-x --without-gconf --with-toolkit-scroll-bars
  --with-gif --with-jpeg --with-png --with-rsvg --with-tiff --with-xpm
  --with-xft --with-libotf --with-m17n-flt --with-x-toolkit=lucid
  --without-hesiod --without-kerberos --without-kerberos5 --with-gpm
  --with-dbus

Unfortunately, after configuring it says it will build without toolkit
scrollbars.

  What window system should Emacs use?                    x11
  What toolkit should Emacs use?                          LUCID
  Where do we find X Windows header files?                Standard dirs
  Where do we find X Windows libraries?                   Standard dirs
  Does Emacs use -lXaw3d?                                 no
  Does Emacs use -lXpm?                                   yes
  Does Emacs use -ljpeg?                                  yes
  Does Emacs use -ltiff?                                  yes
  Does Emacs use a gif library?                           yes -lgif
  Does Emacs use -lpng?                                   yes
  Does Emacs use -lrsvg-2?                                yes
  Does Emacs use -lgpm?                                   yes
  Does Emacs use -ldbus?                                  yes
  Does Emacs use -lgconf?                                 no
  Does Emacs use -lfreetype?                              yes
  Does Emacs use -lm17n-flt?                              yes
  Does Emacs use -lotf?                                   yes
  Does Emacs use -lxft?                                   yes
  Does Emacs use toolkit scroll bars?                     no

I have libXaw-1.0.7 installed.  Or does libXaw provide no scrollbars and
I need to have Xaw3d?

Bye,
Tassilo