Re: Gtk tabs in emacs, new branch.

From: David De La Harpe Golden
Subject: Re: Gtk tabs in emacs, new branch.
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 20:51:16 +0100

Jan Djärv wrote:

Actually 2.6 is quite old, we even require 2.10 for Emacs. 2.20 is current.

Hah. Yeah, apparently current gtk documentation is on gnome.org not gtk.org and I restricted a web search to gtk.org. Premature optimization...

(for completeness http://library.gnome.org/devel/gtk/unstable/GtkStyle.html )

This apparently includes scrollbars - maybe a way around gtk's scrollbar
quirks...

Though recasting "gtk" emacs to use the approach throughout might be ...a lot of work...

And kind of meaningless to use a toolkit in the first place.

Well, you do still get the pretty/coherent style...