Re: Negative positions in frame parameters

From: Jason Rumney
Subject: Re: Negative positions in frame parameters
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 00:17:38 +0800

>  > At least on w32 you can have the upper left corner outside of the
>  > screen.
>
> You can in X, too, but it's rarely useful for top-level windows.

I'm not sure if Xinerama or RandR works like this, but with multiple monitor
setups on Windows, you can choose to put the secondary montitor to the
left and/or above the primary monitor, in which case all coordinates on
that monitor become negative.  So its not as useless as it might
initially seem.