Re: guile and emacs and elisp, oh my!

From: Ken Raeburn
Subject: Re: guile and emacs and elisp, oh my!
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 13:16:21 -0400

On Apr 16, 2010, at 13:05, Ken Raeburn wrote:
> For now (until/unless I hear from the Emacs maintainers that I should set up
> a branch on savannah), I've got it at
> git://raeburn.scripts.mit.edu/guile-emacs.git where branches "new-master-2"
> and "new-master-3" are a couple attempts at rebasing onto the new bzr history
> (one just before the bidi merge, one more recent)

Sorry, I remembered this wrong: One is shortly after the bidi merge, earlier
this month, and the other is from back in August, when I sent the email I was
thinking of earlier (though it was to the guile-devel list, actually:
http://www.mail-archive.com/address@hidden/msg04255.html).  I had previously
updated a branch to reflect the August rebasing using the cvs->git mirror; this
rebases it again to use the new bzr->git mirror (which was harder than it ought
to have been).

Also, some assorted (but partly outdated) notes:
http://www.mit.edu/~raeburn/guilemacs/

Ken