What doe this mean on savannah[...]emacs

From: Stephen J. Turnbull
Subject: What doe this mean on savannah[...]emacs
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 11:32:17 +0900

Harry Putnam writes:

 > At http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/emacs
 >
 > On the `browse the source repository' link.. I get:
 >
 >   loggerhead disabled due to unstability; if you're interesting
 >   in maintaining it, please contact us
 >
 > What does it mean?  A host named loggerhead..?

Loggerhead is the source code browser produced by Canonical for use on
Launchpad.  It's conceptually a subsystem of the webserver.
Apparently Savannah is having trouble making it work right, so they've
disabled it.  You'd have to check Savannah support for details
(there's probably a bug on Savannah if you search for "loggerhead" in
the tracker).