Re: VC and bzr.

From: Dan Nicolaescu
Subject: Re: VC and bzr.
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 16:38:23 -0400

Jan Djärv <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi.
>
> Does anybody know if it is possible to make bzr commit from vc async?

It's not possible as a simple option, VC would need changes to support that.

> Commit now takes at least 2-3 minutes, amd Emacs locks up during that time.

I start another emacs just for checking in.  [A lot of times it takes
a lot longer than 2-3 minutes :-(... maybe the switch to the mythical
smart bzr server (if it ever happens) will help ... ATM CVS looks like
a speed daemon]