Re: VC and bzr.

From: Jan D.
Subject: Re: VC and bzr.
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 11:45:45 +0200

Andreas Schwab wrote:
Jan Djärv <address@hidden> writes:

Andreas Schwab skrev 2010-04-22 00.19:
Jan Djärv<address@hidden>  writes:

Does anybody know if it is possible to make bzr commit from vc async?
Commit now takes at least 2-3 minutes, amd Emacs locks up during that time.
Use a branch instead of a checkout.  That's the only sane way to use a
DVCS.

How will that help when committing to savannah?

Local commits are much faster.

Yes, I know I have a few local branches. But sometimes it has to go to savannah, or it will always be your private work. That is what I'm talking about, not local branches.

        Jan D.