Re: Where is tool bar?

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Where is tool bar?
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2010 10:41:58 +0300

> Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2010 08:50:01 +0200
> From: Jan Djärv <address@hidden>
> Cc: Emacs <address@hidden>
>
> Details please.  What build, what toolkit, how did you get there from emacs
> -Q?

FWIW, I see it on MS-Windows (the native build, not the Cygwin build
used by Angelo, AFAIK), with today's trunk.  The only visible tool-bar
buttons are "Cut", "Copy", "Paste", "Customize", and "Help".

It happens immediately upon startup with -Q, no additional commands
are necessary.

It doesn't help to disable and re-enable the tool bar: I still see
only 5 buttons.