RE: Gtk tabs in emacs, new branch

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: Gtk tabs in emacs, new branch
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2010 12:24:07 -0700

> Sorry, this is too abstract and premature.  You are asking for
> generalization, but there is nothing to generalize yet, because
> even saving to the desktop file is not ready yet.  Please wait
> until it's ready, try it and then come up with concrete propositions:
> what additional functions do you need, etc.  Or help to
> finish the task of saving to the desktop file.

I asked specific (not only abstract) questions about the _design_ of the new
feature you're proposing. You're telling me that you cannot discuss the design,
that I should just wait until the implementation is finished before raising
questions about what it should do. That's an "interesting" attitude.