Re: Gtk tabs in emacs, new branch

From: Juri Linkov
Subject: Re: Gtk tabs in emacs, new branch
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2010 08:36:30 +0300

> I asked specific (not only abstract) questions about the _design_ of
> the new feature you're proposing. You're telling me that you cannot
> discuss the design, that I should just wait until the implementation
> is finished before raising questions about what it should do.

Of course, you are welcome to discuss the design.  Currently the design
is at the stage of deciding what format is better to represent the
window configuration.  There are two options: a window tree and
a plain list of windows.  I am inclined to the second option
since when saved it would be more compact.

--
Juri Linkov
http://www.jurta.org/emacs/