Re: Add function to make frame topmost?

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: Add function to make frame topmost?
Date: Mon, 03 May 2010 10:39:09 -0600

>>>>> "David" == David De La Harpe Golden <address@hidden> writes:

David> Ading systray support to emacs was discussed in the context
David> of daemon mode a while back, maybe it's worth another look now.

I sent a patch.  I didn't understand how to rewrite based on the
comments I got back, and I don't have any Emacs hacking time any more;
maybe someone else could take it up.

I do use a hacked zenity + some of my own elisp to add systray support
to various things in Emacs: ERC, calendar/diary, EMMS.  I find it
indispensable.

Tom