Re: Emacs 23 Mac port

From: David Reitter
Subject: Re: Emacs 23 Mac port
Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 11:58:21 -0400

On May 3, 2010, at 10:35 PM, YAMAMOTO Mitsuharu wrote:

> The twelfth update of the Mac port, which is experimental/hackers-only,

It would be nice to merge the improvements from this port into the NS port so
that a larger group of users will eventually benefit from it.

Debugging something else, I came  across a statement with substantial foresight
from you in 2005:

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2005-09/msg00773.html