Re: Composing Hebrew diacriticals

From: Kenichi Handa
Subject: Re: Composing Hebrew diacriticals
Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 17:04:09 +0900

In article <address@hidden>, Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> writes:
> > Could you please check the rendering (position of
> > diacriticals, etc.)?

> Looks okay to me.  Thanks!

Thank you for the check.  Now at least rendering with bidi
and composition is working.  But, I found that cursor
positioning sometimes failed even for a text that doesn't
involve composition.  For instance, when I have this text in
a buffer or bidi-display-reordering t,
A א B.
בג
and point is at (i.e. before) "A", typing C-e moves point to
"ג".

This happens with the vanilla trunk code.

---
Kenichi Handa
address@hidden