Re: Use Core Text for Cocoa Emacs

From: covici
Subject: Re: Use Core Text for Cocoa Emacs
Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 23:36:16 -0400

YAMAMOTO Mitsuharu <address@hidden> wrote:

> > What about accessibility -- which of these would work better with
> > Voiceover?
>
> Could you explain more concretely about what use case is in your mind
> when you talk about "accessibility" or "Voiceover"?

Voiceover is the program on the MAC which allows people who can't read
the screen to use the computer, however emacs has never work with this
part of the operating system.  It seems to need to strictly adhere to
the Aple standard -- I don't know the details, but I think its worth
finding out what is required.

How do
you spend it?

         John Covici