Re: Bug #6210

From: Glenn Morris
Subject: Re: Bug #6210
Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 11:59:28 -0400

>> It is not in the moderator's queue, so probably it was discarded by
>> mistake.

The bug-gnu-emacs moderation is separate from the debbugs-submit
moderation. Probably the former is not needed at all now (except maybe
for the news gateway?); but belt-and-braces, hey?

> It just showed up, so it wasn't discarded.  But I have no idea why it
> took it so long to appear.

In my experience, it often takes ~ a day for listhelper-moderate to
approve bug-gnu-emacs messages. They do have a lot of lists to check.
So you will often see things on debbugs.gnu.org up to 24 hrs before
they hit the mailing list.