Auto completion with function argument list?

From: TriKri
Subject: Auto completion with function argument list?
Date: Sat, 22 May 2010 04:46:49 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, I wonder if there is any auto completion for Emacs that can display a list of the arguments that a function takes, like MS IntelliSense does? I'm programming much in C/C++, and it would be nice to be able to see which overloaded versions there are of a function, and which arguments it takes. All I have found is this, but it doesn't seem to be able to do that. -Kristofer

Sent from the Emacs - Dev mailing list archive at Nabble.com.