Re: dired-jump keybinding and autoload

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: dired-jump keybinding and autoload
Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 14:05:22 +0900

Wojciech Meyer <address@hidden> writes:
>>> `C-x C-j' is a global key binding, unlike other dired keys.  But I agree
>>> that dired-jump is useful enough to deserve its global key binding,
>>> and I know no other package that would conflict with it.
>
> Jabber.el uses this binding as a prefix key.

Then jabber.el will either have to change its binding, or lose the
dired-jump functionality in jabber buffers.  Of course, since jabber
doesn't sound like a file-visiting mode in the first place, the latter
probably doesn't matter so much....

-Miles

--
Selfish, adj. Devoid of consideration for the selfishness of others.