Re: Robustness problem in tramp.el

From: Michael Albinus
Subject: Re: Robustness problem in tramp.el
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 21:08:37 +0200

Chong Yidong <address@hidden> writes:

> If this patch is safe enough for the branch, I think it should go in
> there too.

I was thinking about as well. There are several fixes in the trunk,
worth to be applied to the branch. But there are also new features.

Maybe I shall start with a new Tramp 2.2 series (for the trunk), and I
shall continue with Tramp 2.1 as bug fix release for Emacs 23. The same
story as with Tramp 2.0/2.1 for Emacs 22/23.

I will check it, when  times are a little bit less busy.

Best regards, Michael.