Re: Composing Hebrew diacriticals

From: Kenichi Handa
Subject: Re: Composing Hebrew diacriticals
Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 09:36:10 +0900

In article <address@hidden>, Yair F <address@hidden> writes:

> On Tue, May 25, 2010 at 4:45 AM, Kenichi Handa <address@hidden> wrote:
> > In article <address@hidden>, Kenichi Handa <address@hidden> writes:
> > I've just committed fixes.  Please try the latest code.
> >
> > With David CLM font, just font-shape-gstring work well.
> I was not able to compose with this code (revision 100441) with any of
> CLM or MS fonts.

> MDEBUG_FLT doesn't produce output. Instead this appear in the *messages*
> buffer
> Error during redisplay: (wrong-type-argument arrayp nil) [148 times]

Ummm, strange.  I don't see that message.  I can see correct
Hebrew composing with this:

% emacs -Q
ESC : (setq-default bidi-display-reordering t) RET
ESC : (set-fontset-font t 'hebrew '("David CLM" . "unicode-bmp"))

Please run Emacs under gdb, set breakpoint at Fsignal, and
find out which code causes the above error.

% cd .../emacs/src
% gdb emacs
(gdb) br Fsignal
(gdb) run -Q