Re: Concerning the new `ido-use-virtual-buffers' feature

From: Leo
Subject: Re: Concerning the new `ido-use-virtual-buffers' feature
Date: Sat, 29 May 2010 15:15:45 +0100

On 28 May 2010 13:29, Tassilo Horn <address@hidden> wrote:
> On Friday 28 May 2010 14:15:23 Leo wrote:
>
> Hi Leo!
>
>> Thanks for this. I have incorporated your fix and the updated patch
>> against trunk is available here:
>> http://paste.lisp.org/display/105717#1.
>
> I've applied it, and it seems to work like a charm.  For the record, I
> attach it to this mail as well.
>
> So let's wait for your papers to arrive and then apply it.
>
> Bye,
> Tassilo

Thanks for this. There could be some cases I miss that can trigger
problems. For example I just found out ido-existing-buffers needs to
be up-to-date otherwise the test will be incorrect and can trigger
infinite loops.

I will try to fix bugs as soon as they come up and keep the paste
growing. Now we are at no 3: http://paste.lisp.org/display/105717#3

Hopefully at the time of merging it will be mature enough.

Cheers,
Leo