Re: CEDET sync

From: Eric M. Ludlam
Subject: Re: CEDET sync
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2010 14:47:04 -0400

On 06/04/2010 09:07 AM, Stefan Monnier wrote:
Could you take a look at this report about a symbol that Semantic can't
handle?  I just applied your semantic-lex-spp-table-write-slot-value
change that saves a nil instead of erroring on invalid values.

BTW Eric, but it seems that Emacs's CEDET code and your own aren't being
sync'ed at all, is that right?  If so, we really need to get this syncing
going ASAP, otherwise it will be hellish to maintain.

Hi,

A volunteer (Lluis) pulled in some recent Emacs changes. Otherwise I agree about a more consistent sync. I even have a loose plan. It's just slow going. Winter between November and mid-March is usually when I have the most Emacs hacking time.

If someone who knows some about dvcs systems I can use on Source Forge that would aid in such a sync system would like to help me set things up, that would be a huge boon for me!

Thanks
Eric