Re: issues migrating to cocoa emacs (23.2) from carbon emacs (22

From: David Reitter
Subject: Re: issues migrating to cocoa emacs (23.2) from carbon emacs (22
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 09:58:05 -0400

On Jun 11, 2010, at 9:49 AM, Harald Hanche-Olsen wrote:

> FWIW, the work is done by function ns-find-file, whose definition is
> found in ns-win.el. You might have to override that function to get
> what you want.

I think you should be able to apply this patch without major changes:

http://github.com/davidswelt/aquamacs-emacs/commit/38aec03957f0d6803b0bc711ea56ed8d993011e3

I think all of that code should be streamlined to use `dnd' (I think that's
what it was in the Carbon port).  That's part of what is done in that commit.