Re: Feature needed

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Feature needed
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 04:01:19 -0400

    I really don't understand the purpose of this request.  If you can
    *see* a character in Emacs, with few exceptions you can copy it

I saw a character I did not know about, and I wanted to know how to
input it in the future.  Yes, I could have copied it to a file and
saved the file, so as to copy it from there.  But I wanted to know how
to insert it cleanly.

Remembering a unicode code point is not a good solution, since that
would be hard to remember.