Re: Proposal: `buffer-offer-save' be made a permanent-local

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Re: Proposal: `buffer-offer-save' be made a permanent-local
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2010 17:20:12 +0200

Sorry, I do not have time to carry on this conversation.

As I said you are talking about a totally different situation. That is
fine (and of course I find some of the things relevant there), but I
do not have time for it.

Please do not assume that I and others have not made the
considerations you do. Try instead to understand our current position.
(But as I said unfortunately I have no time for this now.)

If you want to look into some of the more eminent parts of the
difficulties with with multi major modes there are plenty of things to
look into. You could for example look at the parser in nxml-mode and
see if you can get it to parse non-continous parts of a buffer.