Re: The unwarranted scrolling assumption

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Re: The unwarranted scrolling assumption
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 03:13:07 +0200

On Sun, Jun 20, 2010 at 8:17 PM, Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> wrote:
>> Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2010 18:24:18 +0300
>> From: Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden>
>> Cc: address@hidden, address@hidden, address@hidden
>>
>> It's a bit silly to do that, when we have a dVCS, but here you go
>> anyway:

Thanks.

Yes, it is perhaps a bit silly, but I am using Launchpad and I could
not apply the patch for some reason (not the usual CRLF problem
because I took care of that, I do not have time to look into what
happened now). Beside that I do not want to update my sources to make
it easier for me if there are some merge problems in the end.

However please send things like this as attachment. There seem to be a
good chance it gets mangled by mail otherwise. (If you do not hear
from me I have not had time to test yet and would be glad for a
private mail with this as an attachment if it is not too much job for
you.)