Re: The unwarranted scrolling assumption

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Re: The unwarranted scrolling assumption
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 13:21:01 +0200

On Mon, Jun 21, 2010 at 1:09 PM, Juanma Barranquero <address@hidden> wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 21, 2010 at 12:35, Lennart Borgman
> <address@hidden> wrote:
>
>> Sorry, I was not trying to imply that you did support my view.
>
> I am not talking about support.

So how could I mention what you said? Or should I never mention it?

>> I just followed your advice to see if it could help and noted the result.
>
> If you have already reached conclusions, perhaps you're going too fast.

Yes, it is possible that I am going too fast. The possibilities for
misunderstandings are very huge since we mostly do not know each other
except for what we read and write here. We do not know much about each
others situation.

I glad for what we can achieve. Complexity is hard to handle within
the limits we have, but even though I tend to think it is the biggest
problem I also often forget it.