Re: Wrong type error in dbus method

From: Chad Brown
Subject: Re: Wrong type error in dbus method
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 13:40:33 -0700

On Jul 5, 2010, at 12:35 PM, Michael Albinus wrote:
> Maybe I will learn once all the advantages bzr has
> brought to us, for the time being my cvs-like behaviour seems to be
> sufficient.

While I'm not a big fan of bazaar, I've seen a few people say things like this
recently.  IMHO, the best answer is probably:

        http://bzr.savannah.gnu.org/r/emacs/

Or, to be slightly less mysterious: exploration and experimentation branches in
a system that (theoretically) doesn't suck.

Hope that helps,
*Chad