Re: Update keywords/builtins in python.el to Python v2.7 (patch included

From: Christoph
Subject: Re: Update keywords/builtins in python.el to Python v2.7 (patch included)
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2010 06:21:00 -0600

On 7/6/2010 10:47 PM, Glenn Morris wrote:

Christoph wrote:

By bug list you mean bug-gnu-emacs?

Yep.

OK. I will send patches like this to bug-gnu-emacs then. Do I open a bug report for every patch or do I just send it to the list directly?

I have attached a revised patch minimizing impact on original code
and a changelog entry. Hope this helps clarifying the changes. The
callable builtins section is a pain, because of the original formatting.

No need to be a slave to alphabetical order.

dir(__builtin__) in Python spits these out in alphabetical order so I think it makes sense to keep that for future updates. Ideally, it would be formatted as one keyword per line.

Applied to emacs-23.

Thanks!

Christoph