Re: Dbus method argument encoding problem

From: Christian Lynbech
Subject: Re: Dbus method argument encoding problem
Date: Sun, 04 Jul 2010 22:46:32 +0200

>>>>> "Michael" == Michael Albinus <address@hidden> writes:

Michael> "number" refers to the result of `numberp':

Michael>     (numberp 4671) => t

My suspicion and also why I find it slightly confusing.

        (numberp -4671) => t

so if it really was `numberp', all numbers (negative or positive) should
map to UINT. Obviously a very minor quibble.

Michael> Type casting is possible by respective keywords.

Thanks, I actually stumbled across this from another post on dbus.

Michael> And continue with the dbus manual :-)

Yeah, I keep forgetting how vast the documentation that accompanies
Emacs actually is.

Christian Lynbech       | christian #\@ defun #\. dk
                                        - address@hidden (Michael A. Petonic)