Re: What is emacs architecture ?

From: Karl Fogel
Subject: Re: What is emacs architecture ?
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2010 16:02:43 -0400

Stephen Berman <address@hidden> writes:
>This is, however, a "limited preview", as Google calls it, i.e. missing
>various pages not made available by the copyright holder (O'Reilly).

I'm 99% sure that Jim Blandy is the copyright holder for the chapter in
question, actually, and he might have already put the chapter online
somewhere (or would be able to do it if asked).  I don't see it linked
to from Jim's home page, www.red-bean.com/jimb, but I don't think he
keeps that page terribly up-to-date either.

-Karl