Re: Efforts to attract more users?

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Re: Efforts to attract more users?
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2010 13:41:00 +0200

On Fri, Jul 9, 2010 at 1:24 PM, Juanma Barranquero <address@hidden> wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 9, 2010 at 13:04, Lennart Borgman <address@hidden> wrote:
>
>> And the reason for it is IMO
>> partly that emacs client does not start Emacs by default. (It does in
>> the patched version of Emacs+EmacsW32 however.)
>
> You could send patches for the standard Emacs...
>
> Hey! Didn't we have this conversation (a few times) before? :-)

Yes, I know. Some things here has taken much more time than I wanted
and I have had to skip it.

If you want to I can send you the latest working version of
emacsclient.c and so we can perhaps start where we left off. We
easiest way to merge is probably changing some things in the trunk
emacsclient.c to get it closer to my emacsclient.c first. Then we can
see what really differs.