Re: Speedbar too large?

From: Angelo Graziosi
Subject: Re: Speedbar too large?
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 01:03:09 +0200

Il 10/07/2010 15.30, Angelo Graziosi ha scritto:
Il 10/07/2010 14.46, Jan Djärv ha scritto:
I don't get that. Do you get this with -Q?.
You probably have some X resource that sets geometry to 80x40, or perhaps
something in ~/.emacs.

Really I have

Emacs.geometry: 80x40-0+0

in my ~/.Xdefaults file. This did not happen with builds I did a few
days ago. What changed? and why now should Speedbar follow
Emacs.geometry? It do not look good to me, in any case. I do not see
valid reasons for which if one choose 80x40 for Emacs, then also
Speedbar should have that...

Leaving aside my opinions, what can it be done to restore the previous
width for Speedbar? and what about the other questions I flagged?

Ping? Should I file a bug report for this too?

Thanks,
Angelo.

Jan D.