CEDET discoverability (was: Emacs learning curve)

From: Óscar Fuentes
Subject: CEDET discoverability (was: Emacs learning curve)
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 17:44:00 +0200

"Eric M. Ludlam" <address@hidden> writes:

[snip]

> One of the things I was most surprised by was that when CEDET was
> integrated into Emacs, only 2 people tried it and reported anything
> from this list.  I fixed those things too.  Now this list is posting
> things that effectively pretend CEDET doesn't exist.  What's up with
> that?

Where on the Emacs documentation can I learn about CEDET? On an Emacs
compiled a few days ago, I did

M-h i S cedet [ENTER]

and it turned nothing. M-x cedet [TAB] returns nothing too.

I tried CEDET several years ago with my C++ projects and it was of no
use (slow, highly inaccurate, slowed down text editing.) I'm sure things
have improved a lot since that experience (the CEDET docs mentioned that
its C++ support was very rough) and I'll like to try again. Guess that I
must go to the CEDET website.