Re: CEDET discoverability

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: CEDET discoverability
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 18:29:20 +0200

Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> writes:

>> From: Óscar Fuentes <address@hidden>
>> Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 17:44:00 +0200
>> Cc: "Eric M. Ludlam" <address@hidden>
>>
>> "Eric M. Ludlam" <address@hidden> writes:
>>
>> Where on the Emacs documentation can I learn about CEDET? On an Emacs
>> compiled a few days ago, I did
>>
>> M-h i S cedet [ENTER]
>>
>> and it turned nothing. M-x cedet [TAB] returns nothing too.
>
> Try
>
>    C-h i m ede RET
>    C-h i m semantic RET

semantic documentation consists of a lot of buzzwords, and some
descriptions of its organization (not matching what is installed in
Emacs), but describes pretty much _nothing_ you could actually call or
use in Emacs.

ede appears more or less like a Makefile/make infrastructure independent
from language mode support.

--
David Kastrup