Re: Current CEDET version in the trunk

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Current CEDET version in the trunk
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 09:06:25 +0200

Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> writes:

>> Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 18:50:23 -0600
>> From: Christoph <address@hidden>
>> Cc: address@hidden
>>
>> The Semantic manual is a good way to get started, but there are quite a
>> few things that do not work according to the manual and it is not
>> obvious how to make it work.
>
> Please be sure to submit Emacs bug reports for any discrepancy you
> find.

Given that most discrepancies stem from Emacs not having the full
semantics installed (and this will hopefully change eventually), that
seems like tilting against windmills.  I see little point in changing
the manual to correspond with the current partial semantics.

As long as the plan is to include full semantics in Emacs 24.1.

--
David Kastrup