Re: Emacs and Gnome Canvas

From: grischka
Subject: Re: Emacs and Gnome Canvas
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2010 21:02:04 +0200

What I don't understand is what you need it for in the context of this
discussion.

As I understood it he wants to display graphic elements.  Such as text
in boxes, or boxes around text, with lines drawn between, interactive
with mouse dragging, possibly dynamic layout, infrastructure for widgets
in high quality, tree-views, all that.

Maybe I like the idea.  One could create applications that actually
look like what they are meant to do ;)

--- grischka