Re: Emacs learning curve

From: Wojciech Meyer
Subject: Re: Emacs learning curve
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 20:56:49 +0100

Yes. Cua mode is not a solution. The solution would be a minor mode
that preserves CUA keys but disables *completely* emacs ones. The mode
should be easy to toggle and there need to be evident feedback when it
is on, a screen nagging about advanced features avaiable when you
switch the mode on. One will have chance to learn new bindigs
gradually. Wojciech

--
Sent from my mobile device